Skiing at Jack Frost! I love skiing. Had a great time. Funny story though... It had been a long time since Matt or I had been skiing so we decided to start out with trying a few of the bunny slopes, you know, get our mountain legs back. Things were going well, we did a bunny slope, both made it down without falling, and made our way up the ski lift without losing any poles or getting knocked down by the ski lift basket. So we are feeling pretty good and decide to go for the next bunny slope, Frosty was its name. So we head down and as we near the bottom of the bunny slope I notice that a blue rectangle "more difficult" slope is beginning... and it doesn't appear that Matt is stopping. Then all of a sudden he is gone, flying down the blue rectangle. We both arrived at the bottom safe and sound -- he just didn't notice that the slope had changed and kept on going, he just thought it was a really long bunny slope. The rest of the day went well. We had lots of fun. I did get run down by a snowboarder at one point but it was near the end of the day and I was tired already so we put in a few more runs before calling it quits.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Day 60
Skiing at Jack Frost! I love skiing. Had a great time. Funny story though... It had been a long time since Matt or I had been skiing so we decided to start out with trying a few of the bunny slopes, you know, get our mountain legs back. Things were going well, we did a bunny slope, both made it down without falling, and made our way up the ski lift without losing any poles or getting knocked down by the ski lift basket. So we are feeling pretty good and decide to go for the next bunny slope, Frosty was its name. So we head down and as we near the bottom of the bunny slope I notice that a blue rectangle "more difficult" slope is beginning... and it doesn't appear that Matt is stopping. Then all of a sudden he is gone, flying down the blue rectangle. We both arrived at the bottom safe and sound -- he just didn't notice that the slope had changed and kept on going, he just thought it was a really long bunny slope. The rest of the day went well. We had lots of fun. I did get run down by a snowboarder at one point but it was near the end of the day and I was tired already so we put in a few more runs before calling it quits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment